Benefits of Consignment Selling
Whether you have a few things you want to sell, or a full storage locker, consigning at Sequels Home Furnishings is an easy way to sell. And, we do most of the work for you!
Here's How It Works:
1. Send photos of the items you want to consign by email to email@example.com or text photos to (302)584-7269. We'll let you know if we think we can sell your items.
2. We have to see items in person for a final decision on consigning. Call to set an appointment for us to take a look and if we approve them, we will pick up right then and fill out the consignment paperwork which is a 6 month agreement from the time your items are displayed in our showroom.
3. We charge $125 for pickup, but you don't pay upfront. When we sell you item, we deduct the pickup charge from your proceeds.
4. We research all items to determine a fair selling price. When items are sold, the proceeds from the sales price are split 50/50. You get half. The shop gets half.
5. Checks for your portion of the sale are mailed to you each month.
6. Items not sold in 6 months are either extended for another 3 months at a reduced price, are returned to you, or can be donated to Habitat for Humanity.
Why use a furniture consignment gallery?
- Avoid the hassle of newspaper ads or online sites that require strangers coming to your home.
- Garage sales are a lot of work for low prices, lots of haggling with a limited number of shoppers over a few days of selling.
- Sequels furniture consignment brings prospects 5 days a week all year long.
- You'll have a simple agreement form with reasonable pricing for your items.
- We have the experience to price and attractively display your furniture and accessories to sell.
- Sequels has a reputation for quality and service in the furniture consignment business.
We attract buyers through an intensive marketing program with advertising, promotion and social media efforts--designed to build Sequels home furnishings into an exciting upstate New York destination for unusual and special things for home and garden. Special events throughout the year will bring even more buyers to your shop.